The Robert H. Michel Collection, first acquired by The Center in 1989 and supplemented over the years, is currently being processed.
The basic organization follows:
- Alphabetical Series [to be processed]
20 linear feet. "Green" copies of outgoing correspondence organized alphabetically by recipient's name.
- Audiovisual Series [to be processed]
- Campaigns and Politics Series, 1956-94
- District Office Series
- General Series [to be processed]
- Interfile Series [to be processed and integrated into other series]
- Leadership Series
- Legislative Series
- Voting Records, 1957-80
- Memorabilia Series [to be processed]
- Patronage Series [RESTRICTED]
- Personal Series
- Press Series, 1965-94
30 linear feet accumulates clippings, memoranda, newsletters, constituent questionnaires, remarks and releases, files of the Republican Press Secretary, and an extensive subject file. See also the Speech and Trip File.
- Project Series, 1961-92
- Schedules Series [to be processed]
13 linear feet.
- Scrapbook Series
- Speeches and Trip Series, 1956-2001
- Staff Series